An update to our Curbside Concierge Service…
To all our wonderful pet parents,
Since we have begun seeing patients inside the exam room, curbside service is no longer required. However, this convenience is still available for those who would prefer to use it.
When you call to make your appointment, please let us know if you’d like to take advantage of this Curbside Concierge service, then just follow the instructions listed below on the day of your appointment.
As always, we err on the side of caution and politely request that if you have travelled or are exhibiting signs of respiratory disease, that you arrange for someone else to bring your pet in.
- On arrival, please drive up to curb side or park. Pet owner and pet are to remain in car. Then give us a call and let us know you’ve arrived.
- One of our Registered Veterinary Technicians (RVT) will retrieve your pet from your car.
- Feel free to wait in your car for the duration of your pet’s appointment or you may leave and return at a designated time to pick up your pet.
- At the conclusion of your pet’s appointment, one of our team members of Armitage Animal Clinic will apprise you of your pet’s assessment and discuss any recommended treatment/s.
- One of our RVTs will return your pet to your car with all treatments, instructions food and/or supplies as needed.
We look forward to serving you and your pet soon!